Answered

Playing Pandora on Alexa - will only play 1 song

• 16 January 2018
  • 4 replies

When I ask Alexa to play my Pandora station, she only plays one song and then stops
icon

Best answer by Chris 16 January 2018, 01:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I have seen a good many posts by people with some Pandora issues (stopping after 1 song or stopping after about 15 minutes).

I know Sonos has been working on some issues. You may want to call them so they have a support ticket for your issue as well. The more people reporting to them the better at fixing bugs.

Only thing I could recommend right now is go into the Alexa app ... go to the Sonos skill and disable it, then re-enable it to pull in most recent code. See if gets any better.

I believe we about to see a new firmware release - so maybe it will help resolve. After the next firmware update I would probably go in and do the Alexa app skill disable and re-enable again after that too.

Of course using the controller and starting Pandora would be the other work around.
I'm having this issue as well. Tried disabling the Sonos skill, then re-enabling. Did not fix. Diagnostics No. 8449376.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, PaulJW. Thanks for posting and submitting a diagnostic report. Are you still experiencing these interruptions? Just as Chris explained, we have had some issues with Pandora cutting out last week. We currently seem to have a handle on it and you should be able to enjoy Pandora without a problem. Should you continue to have these interruptions, please feel free to reach out. We are happy to help!
Hello, Keith. Yes, the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you for your attention to this.