Napster with Alexa

Userlevel 2
Will Alexa be able to work with Napster

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

119 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Not at launch. You can use Alexa to start playing from Amazon Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, TuneIn Radio, and we’re working to bring Spotify controls in the future too. I'll add your interest as a request to the team for Napster support in the future.
I'd like to voice my desire for Alexa support for Napster as well!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I'd like to voice my desire for Alexa support for Napster as well!
Consider it voiced 🙂
I would love to be able to control Napster on my Sonos through Alexa as well!
Was excited to try this new feature today and bummed that Napster is not one of the included music services. Add another request for Naptser/Alexa support.
Napster integration would be fantastic!
I got the public beta today with Alexa integration, and it is great. Works great with Sirius XM. I would love to be able to dial up specific albums on Napster and play them using voice commands through Alexa. But I understand that this is a public beta (or even 1.0 ).

So please consider this a request to have Napster playable through Alexa/Sonos in the future.
Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Loving the Alexa integration! Please add my vote for Napster Alexa support.
Put me on the list as somebody who wants Napster integration please. Don't know why but Napster always seems to have to play second fiddle to Spotify! Alexa and Sonos are working really well for me with Amazon Prime, but PLEASE add Napster too!
Another vote for Napster, please!
Please Napster with Alexa:
Same Here, please.
I have been a long time customer of Sonos, Amazon, and Napster. Napster is my main paid music streaming service and I would be grateful as well if you add compatibility with Alexa. Thanks
Another vote for Napster!
+1 for Napster support.
One more to add
Napster integration with Alexa please
Another vote for Napster please. Alexa is working great with tune in radio though. Thumbs up!
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
+1 for Napster integration with Alexa
yeah, what they said up there...+1 Napster
7 years with Sonos, please add napster so I can justify to my wife I need to buy sonos one asap 🙂
Napster, please. Started using Napster a few years back because I read that it had the biggest catalog by far. Not sure if that's still true but it works for me. Good to see there are lots of other Napster users on Sonos.
Userlevel 1
Badge
And another for Napster please
Yep Napster for me please
Wow. Did not know Napster was a thing.
Please, Sonos, Alexa, Napster.