Alexa stopped responding Sonos One

• 16 January 2019
  • 4 replies

I am haveing problems getting alexa working on my sonos one. Followed all the instructions on the threads finally factory reset the sonos one (prior I removed device and skill from alexa). The speaker acknowledges alexa but does not answer the question. Everything was fine for about one month. I sent a diagnostic code confirmation number 416611309 the problem is with BMJ Room. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
George

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, gbjab. First step is to open the Alexa App and remove the Sonos Skill and then re-Enable. If that doesn’t work, please see this thread here. Please let us know how you get on.
Hi Edward

I disabled/enabled the skill many times. I did a factory reset and then re-installed the play one and readded to alexa (without first completely deleting alexa). This seamed to work for about two commands then it stopped responding again. Since then it appears to respond very infrequently and randomly. but for the most part it does not respond to questions, simple ones like play a radio station. I will do another factory reset and completely delete Alexa and see what happens.
When you say 'Alexa' does it bloop at you?
Yes it does, every time.