Alexa will not connect to my sonos roam correctly- it will respond but then not play news, flash briefing, or music. All of my sonos devices (roam, beam, and move) will not play spotify through alexa. I have called support twice, and already tried the following:
- On sonos app: disconnect and reconnect devices
- On alexa app:
- Disable sonos skill and enable again
- Disable spotify skill and enable again
- Delete all sonos devices and add again
- Deregister all sonos devices and register again
None of these things have resolved the issue. I was told to post on beta community but I don’t have any projects open so cannot post on that board.
One of the reasons I bought the roam was for handsfree use of Alexa and to play music with spotify- none of these things are working.