Answered

Alexa is unavailable in your country, You are not eligible to due to geographical restrictions.enable this skill

• 17 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I just got my 2 Sonos Move speakers and I have been trying to get Alexa to work on them but no luck so far. As the title suggests both apps of Alexa and Sonos say that it is not available in my country, being The Netherlands. I know that Sonos officials are not permitted to point us in other solutions however if anyone knows of a solution to this one I would gladly listen to them. So far I have been using Google Assistant but I would really prefer if I got Alexa to work on these.

Thank you in advance for your help.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 September 2022, 18:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You’d need to speak with Amazon, they would be the ones that ‘authorize’ the use of Alexa by Sonos in a particular region. 

Hi!

Are there any updates on this from anyone who has managed to link sonos and alexa in The Netherlands?

I just bought a set of Sonos One ..and don't see Amazon Alexa as an option for voice assistant 😥