Question

sonos arc sl segunda mano

• 18 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hola

compre una somos arc de segunda mano y al parecer está vinculada a un correo diferente y no puedo registrar la barra en mi cuenta por lo cual no puedo acceder a las funciones de la misma alguien sabrá cómo puedo hacer para eliminar el registro del correo al que se enlazo? Por qué ya intenté el reseteo y no me deja hacerlo ya hablé con el equipo de sonos y nada más no me ayudaron a resolver mi problema, 

les agradecería mucho si al sabe algo de cómo puedo hacer para que mi producto funcione bien 

gracias

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hello

I bought a second-hand we are arc and apparently it is linked to a different email and I cannot register the bar in my account so I cannot access its functions. Someone will know how I can do to delete the registration of the email to which did it link? Why did I already try to reset and it won't let me do it? I already spoke with the Sonos team and they just didn't help me solve my problem.

I would be very grateful if you know anything about how I can make my product work well.

thank you

2 replies

Tengo el mismo problema con tres barras arc sl no se pueden resetear, creo que no vincula a la red 

Moderator Edit: Google Translate-

I have the same problem with three arc sl bars they cannot be reset, I think it does not link to the network

Unless the device has electronically failed, you should always be able to factory reset it. If you know what the previous email it was set to, you maupy be able to use the information in the manage your account FAQ to change it to your registration email, but honestly, if I had received the device from someone else, I’d much rather reset it than transfer it.

I’m a little surprised your call to Sonos Support didn’t help, I’ve found them in the past to be pretty helpful. I wonder if you reached someone who was in training, or didn’t quite unspderstand the issue you’re facing, I would be really tempted to call back.