I have scoured the forums and havent see an exact answer to this.
I even called Sonos support and they couldnt even find my products under my email and account! Bizarre.
I have S1 setup now as follows on Sonosnet channel 6;
- Connect Gen 2 ethernet connected
- Connect Gen 1 (not s2 compatible)
- Play 5 gen 1 (not s2 compatible)
- Beam, Sub gen 2 with 2 One surrounds
- One Gen 1
- Connect Amp gen 2
So i bought a One SL and want to set this up on same home network, but on S2 app by itself, and i assume with a direct Wifi connection to Router.
I dont want it to affect anything to so with exisitng S1 setup above and dont want to upgrade any products yet.
From ive read, should I;
- turn off the Connect that is ethernet hard wired. Will this disable all the others?
- Run separate S2 app and Setup the new One SL
Will this then now not affect exisiting setup?