Answered

Move surround speakers every now and then

• 2 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello community,

This question probably has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it on the forums:
Currently I own a sonos Playbar and Sub. I'm thinking about expanding it to a 5.1 surround setup with 2 play one's. However, I also want to listen to music every now and then with a play one in another room. I'm not planning on buying 3 of them, but I want to move a single play one between rooms.

Is it easy to move one of the play one's to the study room and just listen to the music on that speaker? Is it also easy to move the speaker back to the living room whenever I want to watch a movie, or does it require setting up the room every single time?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
icon

Best answer by MikeV 2 October 2018, 18:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It would require setting up the room every time. You'll need to remove the surround speakers from the Playbar to use them separately, then re-link them with the Playbar when you move them back.
hello all, this is very bad to re-link each time back the surround system if we temporary want separate the spekers. Is there really no possibility to 'switch off and on' the surrond with same setup already done before? Dear Sonos team please improve this 😃