Answered

how to adjust just the sound bar only?

• 22 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a sound bar and two SL Ones. When watching certain movies the surround is louder than the voices coming from the sound bar and you can’t hear the people talk. Is there a way to turn down the SL Ones manually from the app. I’ve tried every option and it won’t let me turn them down or turn the sound bar up. 

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 22 February 2022, 13:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

In the room settings for the soundbar, go to Surround Audio and adjust the TV Level slider.

You can also turn on Speech Enhancement within the TV - Now Playing screen on the Sonos app.

Depending on what you chose when adding the surrounds, you could also potentially remove the surrounds and re-bond them, selecting the minimum distance for the position of the surround speakers from the viewer/listener.

Userlevel 7

Depending on what you chose when adding the surrounds, you could also potentially remove the surrounds and re-bond them, selecting the minimum distance for the position of the surround speakers from the viewer/listener.

Good shout John, there is this option too, although you don’t need to remove and re-bond the surrounds to adjust the distance.

The Surround Distance can only be changed when Trueplay has not been completed, or is turned Off, otherwise this option is greyed out as it is calibrated during Trueplay Tuning.