According to the help article I need to go to 'device connector', then select soundbar, then select a manufacturer and a remote type. However, I do not get the latter 2 options (select manufacturer and remote type). All I can do under device connector is select soundbar and then 'optical'. So far during my Sonos setup my LG Magic remote cannot be found.
My LG WebOS seems to be up-to-date.
Are there any options to connect my LG Magic Remote to my Playbase?
Best answer by AjTrek1
In case you haven't found a solution (although it's been five months ) here's one that has worked for others:
1) click the home button on your magic remote and scroll along the bottom (where Netflix, etc is) until you get to a purple icon "device connector"
2) select soundbar and pick the Phillips brand and select remote type 4
3) Select done
1) Open the Sonos app on your iPad or phone
2) select the gear icon "settings"
3) select the room your system is in
4) select TV setup and control
5) select remote control set up and follow the prompts using your "Phillips" magic remote
Good Luck. Cheers!