music plays fine for a couple of minutes or couple of hours and it drops completely. rendering my device useles, using the android app, or the windows app results in unable to find sonos until manual restart (unplug and replug from power). I have done extensive Network troubleshooting which are as follows.
1. Disable the Sonos built in WiFi & use the Ethernet wire
2. fully reset my sonos connect unit (Which resulted in better performance and dropped the music less often, but now after a couple of weeks its doing the same thing again.
3. Disabled the firewall into my ASUS Router model:RT-AC88U
4. Disabled IPV6 in my WiFi router
5. Fully reset WiFi router
6. Placed Sonos Connect into DMZ
7. Disabled AC wifi in Asus router
8. fully updated the router and sonos connect
9. changed ethernet wires
10. assigned a static ip into the sonos by using MAC IP binding into the wifi router
_ISP: ATT BUSINESS CLASS FIBER 50MBS down & 50MBS UP
None of these changes have given me any results and im ripping my hair out because my unit always keeps dropping my music service which is needed to run a business from MON-FRI. i think i need to trow it in the bin, or setup a phone and leave it there running by AUX line in which is useless because that's why sonos implemented built in music services.
Best answer by Keith N
If you are still having troubles, you may want to reach out to our support team directly. They should be able to get this sorted over a remote session with you on the phone.