Answered

Change email address without issues?

• 6 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I previously changed my email address with Sonos many years ago and in doing so had to start with a new account on here so lost all my previous history and I seem to remember issues with my system as well but can’t be sure.

I’ve heard a couple of horror stories where people have changed their email address for their sonos system and ended up losing radio stations and other things in the system and it wasn’t straight forward for them.

Is it any easier now in 2023? All I want to do is change my email address for my system and these forums which I believe probably use the same login details?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 6 August 2023, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Yes, things are easier nowadays, just use the ‘change email’ option…

See link: https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/change-your-sonos-account-email-address

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for that. I’ll have a look at that later :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

OK I’ve just changed my email via the ios app and so far everything looks to be fine :)

That is much better than I remember from the bad old days !!

Thanks once again for your help

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I’ve just received an email from Sonos about updates to privacy statement and it has gone to my old email address and not the new one.