- I plan to get a setup with 2 Sonos Five’s (stereo setup) and 1 Sub (Gen 3)
- I want to set it up as a single “unit” playing music, never individually on their own
- I want to be able to play from an old turntable connected to one of the Five speakers (3.5mm)
- I want to be able to play using Google Cast or AirPlay from apps on phone or browser on MacBooks, without (always) the need to play things via Sonos app
- If I connect a turntable to a single Sonos Five speaker, can I make it also play the music to the other Five speaker and the Sub, without having to manually activate them every time?
- If I group the speakers together, can I play to that group using Google Cast or AirPlay(2) without the need of the Sonos app (again, without having to manually enable each speaker to sync with the initial speaker)?
If it requires these speakers to always be played as one or even requires an additional piece of hardware, I’d be okay with that. Just if it’s possible at all, outside the Sonos app.
Best answer by Corry PView original