New Colors for Sonos One Speaker Coming This September

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
New colours for the Sonos One speaker are coming later this year.
https://www.macrumors.com/2018/04/17/new-colors-sonos-one/

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Not sure on some of the colors but the colors make more difference then you would think.

I have one of the limited edition Sonos Bluenote Play:1s. Have it in my dining room and with the blue coloring etc. it blends in so nice as not a speaker but décor.
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
At least it means that Sonos company is still alive...
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
Then red looks nice,
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Company still alive - they seem alive and kicking... never noticed otherwise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Post from the Sonos Blog...

http://blog.sonos.com/en/hay-sonos-one-explores-color/
Userlevel 7
Those look so cool! 🆒 Wish I could get my hands on a couple right now! Just bought two more Play 1's. Are you listening Sonos...I do accept gifts.:8
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
I just don't understand:
- why wait so long?
- why cost more?
- only Sonos one or also play1 and playbar for example?
- new products and features coming?
Userlevel 6
Badge +8
I have one of the limited edition Sonos Bluenote Play:1s. Have it in my dining room and with the blue coloring etc. it blends in so nice as not a speaker but décor.

I still wish that I had bought a couple of the Bluenotes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
They sold quick. I had to jump on right when they released for sale.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I like the rather nice deep blues of the bluenote. The ones here look rather easter egg colors.
Badge
Hi. Any update on when these are going to be launched. Really keen to get 2x green ones for our living room.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
The press release from April said they'd be available this month. We're down to just a week and a couple of days left... hopefully they'll be available soon!
Badge
Available online I hope. As I'm not going to be able to get to the store in London until mid-Oct
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi everyone, glad you're excited! The release is taking a little longer than intended, but the new colors that we've partnered with HAY to produce will be available later this year. I'll let you know if there's a concrete release date I can share.
Any update on this? It's nearly the end of October...?