Question

My sonos has stopped working with Napster it gives a message that the log in details are incorrect ?

• 12 May 2013
  • 3 replies

when trying to play music from Napster on my Sonos system I get a message saying Login information not valid ? I recently changed the password on my account and also changed the bank account we pay from but it did still work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hello Gareth, Remove the Napster account setup in Sonos. Once it is removed add the service back in using the new account information. If you changed the login information for the account you need to update the login information you setup on Sonos.
Ive deleted the Napster account in Sonos, but when I try to add it again, it wants me to pay for it
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, rross. Happy to help clear up any confusion. This is working as expected, you need Napster Premium in order to add the service to Sonos. Check out this page on Napster + Sonos, here.