Answered

ZP90 Upgrade eligibility

• 30 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi there, 

First time posting - I’m looking to upgrade my Play:1 and ZP90… when I log on I can see that the Play:1 is eligible for a 15% credit, but the ZP90 doesn’t seem eligible… 

It’s weird as the only info it says in the upgrade section is ‘S1 ONLY’ - exactly the reason I want to upgrade…!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Mike

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 December 2020, 20:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Did you purchase the ZP90 used in the past year or so?  Just wondering if a previous owner may have already used the trade discount.

Ahh - that’ll be it.

That’s darn annoying!

Mike

Yea, it sucks, but one of the things you have to look out for when buying used Sonos these days.

Dammit - might be selling on a ZP90 now…!

Heh. Make sure you advertise it as the trade up on it as being consumed, so you’re not caught out by someone else trying the same thing, and returning it to you for a refund, if the sales site allows. 

Well here’s this interesting thing...!

buyer assures me they bought it new and have not yet used the trade up on it.. I trust him right now, so think I’ll get in touch with customer service once they’re open..! 
cheers! 

Certainly can’t hurt, other than the time sink. Good luck!