Answered

Will the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Turntable in Black (Sonos Edition) ever be back in stock in europe?

• 18 August 2022
  • 6 replies

I have been trying to buy the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Turntable in Black for two months now in europe and it is not in stock. 

Is there any expectation of it coming back?

Not interested in the walnut version not the Pro-Ject T1

Really looking forward to get my new setup.

icon

Best answer by bausch0 19 August 2022, 12:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

What are the differences between the Sonos edition and the non-Sonos edition?

What are the differences between the Sonos edition and the non-Sonos edition?

The sonos edition comes with a preamp embedded and the acrylic disc is superior to the metal one that comes with the non-sonos edition.

Since Sonos is merely a reseller, and doesn’t have control over whether Pro-Ject is capable of refilling the stock, you may be better served by asking Pro-Ject directly.

It seems unlikely to me that the manufacturer would make a fundamental change such as including a pre-amp, purely to be sold via a particular retail outlet.  I suspect that this is just a branding exercise and that the same spec is available elsewhere.  I’m not sure of that, but I do think that either way, the manufacturer is likely to be able to tell you more than Sonos about availability and timescales.

It's back in stock :D

Happy days!