Why upgrade the Sonos speaker system?

• 9 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Why would I want to upgrade my current Sonos speakers/playbar when it never ever worked perfect. You can’t get help with the crackling noise, you can’t find answers for your situation here at the website. You spend over $2000 on this and you would think you will get a good sounding system but it a piece of crap. I wouldn’t recommend this system to no one.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

If you explain your problems in more detail, we might be able to assist you.

Why would I want to upgrade my current Sonos speakers/playbar when it never ever worked perfect. You can’t get help with the crackling noise, you can’t find answers for your situation here at the website. You spend over $2000 on this and you would think you will get a good sounding system but it a piece of crap. I wouldn’t recommend this system to no one.

You’ve posted in 2 other threads before, and there were answers in both of them.  This is the first time you’re mentioning a crackling noise in the forums.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

The reply should be interesting .....😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Barb4Short  It’s 9 months since your last post. I’m surprised you hadn’t raised this concern sooner. Which speaker(s) crackle?