Question

What Sonos Equipment to purchase

• 25 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I have an outdoor living area (under cover) approximately 2500 sq ft. I would like to use Sonos wireless speakers, but I’m unsure what equipment to purchase? The sound would need to broadcast over our swimming pool and patio, with the ability to turn it off and have music inside our outdoor living area. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Craig B.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your interest in having a Sonos device outdoors. Let me help you out with that.

The setup that best fits your preference is the Sonos Amp with the corresponding Sonance outdoor architectural speakers which were made for outdoor purposes and application. Please feel free to contact our sales team @ +18006802345 option 4 for the best price and package to take advantage of and for any further questions about the setup. I also shared the link for their corresponding features, functionalities, limitations, and guidelines.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,