What are Sonos Playing at?

• 24 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Are you having problems with getting information/shipping/order within your account?

Have you had lack of information about an order placed?

Fed up of being ignored?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I have been trying to get an Arc since mid 2020. I finally put in an order for an Arc/Move combination using one of my 30% discount in March 2021. The sets have been on back order most of the last half of 2020. My Move was delivered with an expectation that the Arc would be shipped from 19 April 2021. I was notified that the Arc was shipped, and expect in 4 days on 16 April. The tracking information provided says they do not have the item. Raised a query on Sonos website and 3 days later no comments or information. No emails, no notification, in fact just white noise.

I have been a customer for a long time and have a large number of products, but when it comes to communication with customers about delays, or other supply problems, we would be more understanding. When you hear nothing, it shows little regards for the good will of customers.

We should expect better from Sonos. Are they in trouble. What is happening? I have a large investment in the products. Please be understanding and let us know what the issues with orders is.

Thank you.