vendi mi sonos arc solo por no poder subir volumen canal central

• 24 June 2021
  • 2 replies

mi pregunta es , porque sonos no permite subir el volumen del canal central de dialogos , la mejora de dialogo en app no es suficiente, cuando sonos pudiera poner esta opcion me la volvere a comprar.gracias

English: My question is, because sonos does not allow to increase the volume of the central dialogue channel, the dialogue improvement in the app is not enough, when sonos could put this option I will buy it again.Thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

In many cases similar to this, the signal being sent to the Sonos is stereo, and not either Dolby Digital or Dolby Atmos. There just isn’t the capability in the Sonos to pull out dialog from a stereo signal. It may be worth double checking the signal type being sent to your Sonos soundbar, whichever one you have. 

Userlevel 7

Have you performed Trueplay tuning? Have to you tried using the Night Sound feature? What kind of audio are you getting from the Arc? Stereo PCM or Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus?