Answered

Upgrading Connect to S2

• 29 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

The only non-S2 compatible component in my system is connect. I recently upgraded the rest of my speakers.

However, I do not see any discount for S2 substitutes  like amp or port when i chek online. Am i wrong assuming I am eligible for discounts? Also, I am from Turkey. Do you post Products there?

Regards,

icon

Best answer by John B 29 November 2020, 12:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi.  This is a user forum so it is not really the place to ask questions about Sonos policy on shipping.

Regarding the Connect, gen 1 Connects are eligible for upgrade discount, gen 2 ae not.  If you do into your Sonos account online and look in the ‘System’ section, it will tell you if your Connect is eligible for upgrade.  If it says nothing, it isn’t eligible.

I don’t think the upgrade is available in all countries and I don’t know what the position is for Turkey.

Edit - the current upgrade program now looks as if all Connects may be entitled to upgrade, but I may be misinterpreting that).  This link may help

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/upgrade

Note that gen2 Connects are S2 compliant anyway.