Upgrade program - how do the discounts work?

• 15 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am considering upgrading my legacy system.  I have 4 play 5’s.. can I use the 30% credit on ANY new S2 products?  Example: can I use one gen one play 5 to buy an ARC at 30% off, one play 5 gen one to buy a Gen 3 sub, one play 5 gen one to buy an Amp at 30% off?  

Thanks,

Steve

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Lees23.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand you wanted to inquire about the upgrade program. Let me help you out.

Yes, you are spot on. You can use the voucher that will be provided to you via the upgrade program of Sonos on any Sonos device available on our website. One voucher per transaction @ 30% off. You may use the 30% off voucher (1 Pc) per transaction through our Sonos website. Please feel free to give our sales team a call @+18006802345 option 4 for more information.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Badge

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Lees23.

Thanks for your response and you’re welcome. I would also like to advise that the discount/voucher can only be used on regular priced Sonos device on our website and cannot be used on a discounted or on-sale Sonos device. You can verify this when you call our sales team.

If you still have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We are always here to help.

Thanks,