Answered

Upgrade (discounted price) not applying - Any ideas on how to rectify?

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Trying to take advantage of the Sonos (up to 30%) upgrade discount available online (upgrading from an older Five to the newer version)… 

Have clicked on my existing product and website now states ‘redeemed’ (or similar) but when I go to purchase the new product via website it still seems to comes back with the ‘regular’ full-price for the product, rather than showing the reduced price (i.e. full/regular price MINUS 30% discount [in this case] therefore customer asked to enter credit/debit card for the lower-cost total price.  

Anyone had a similar experience - and more importantly - know how to resolve so I can pay the reduced/discounted total ‘upgrade’ price?

Many thanks. Cheers, Graham

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 8 January 2021, 03:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

If the product you were hoping to use for the discount is in the Upgraded section and says “30% Credit redeemed.” then the discount has already been used. If it says “30% Credit available.” you’d be able to apply it at checkout.

Have you owned this device from new or is it a recent purchase second hand?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I hate to say call and wait on hold but the phone sales folks are probably your best bet.