Upgrade

• 23 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Can I use three of my upgrades together to buy a surround sound package...I have two 30% and one 15% so can I combine them to have 75% off

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You are only able to use one code per order.

That’s a bit tight...I have three upgrades available so why can’t I group them to one package?...I want the Arc surround sound package so why can’t I add the percentages off to them?

I want the Arc surround sound package so why can’t I add the percentages off to them?

Because those aren’t the rules that you signed up to with the trade-up. 

Sonos can presumably afford a 30% discount on products. At 75% they’d clearly be losing money hand over fist. 

As it is the 30% is incredibly generous IMO, considering it can presently be applied to an entire surround set by trading up only a single legacy product.

Incredibly generous?...your having a laugh!!...it took people pressure for you to instigate the 30%...your lucky people even buy your products after the total disdain which you initially treated your customers by making your products redundant!!...you have a cheek!!….Wgere was it in the rules that our products would be made redundant?...In this recycling climate why are/have you made products which need to be recycled??

I want the Arc surround sound package so why can’t I add the percentages off to them?

Because those aren’t the rules that you signed up to with the trade-up. 

Sonos can presumably afford a 30% discount on products. At 75% they’d clearly be losing money hand over fist. 

As it is the 30% is incredibly generous IMO, considering it can presently be applied to an entire surround set by trading up only a single legacy product.

Didn’t realise your not Sonos...your just a rat lol

Maybe, but at least I can read and spell.

😂😂...🛎🔚😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Wgere was it in the rules that our products would be made redundant?...In this recycling climate why are/have you made products which need to be recycled??

They are not redundant. They still work; you can still use them. Like many older electronic devices, they have reached an end-of-upgrade level, just like Intel 386 based computers, MS-DOS, Windows 3, original Apple iPhones, and so much more. 

No excuse and other so called high end brands have caught up and out performing...Sonos only backtracked due to consumer pressure...their ethics are truly questionable 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

No excuse and other so called high end brands have caught up and out performing...Sonos only backtracked due to consumer pressure...their ethics are truly questionable 

Don't upgrade then, buy something else! 🤐🤔🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Don't upgrade then, buy something else! 🤐🤔🤔

You beat me to it, @UKMedia ! My thought exactly. 

Incredibly generous?

Indeed. For example you can trade up a ZP80 which at launch was $349 (call it £349 for the sake of argument, but it was less as I recall), which you’ve used for years and years. The trade-up gets you a £556 discount on an Arc/Sub/OneSL set. And what’s more you get to keep the ZP80.