Answered

Undo an upgrade - Sonos Upgrade Program

• 1 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello,  I recently chose to upgrade a product with Sonos Upgrade Program (https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/offers/upgrade/.

However, now I don’t intend to upgrade and want to sell the Playbar to someone else.  Is there an issue with the fact that is marked as ‘Upgraded’ if I remove it from my account and give it to someone else?  Is there a way to ‘undo’ the upgrade?  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 3 December 2020, 04:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

You might be able to do this if you were to call in to Sonos. There’s no way to do it in the website that I’m aware of. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can still sell/pass on an item that has been ‘upgraded’ to get you a discount on another product.

If I sell/pass on that item, is there a way I can pass on that upgrade discount?

Not once you’ve submitted it, it is tied to your account, and there’s no way of separating the discount from the account. 

I’ll reiterate, calling in to Sonos is your best bet. They’ll have the final word if it can be done. This community can speculate all we want, but we don’t have access to the Sonos sales tools.