Answered

UK Stock levels

• 2 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, i am trying to buy cinema set with sub, sounder and 2x SL.  I’m trying to buy on Amazon or Currys and all out of stock.  When are stock levels coming back?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 2 January 2021, 18:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

The only information this community would have would be the dates provided in Sonos’ own website, we wouldn’t have any inside knowledge. 

thanks Bruce, on Sonos store is simply says out of stock as well.  weird when you want to spend 1,856 GBP!  But thanks for responding to my question.  Much appreciated

It would be awesome if the community had inside knowledge, for sure. I suspect your best bet is to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. Although support isn’t sales, and it’s likely that the support folks don’t have that knowledge either.

I would expect any company, trying to make sales of any item, would be posting any concrete information around when something would be in stock on their website, with all due dispatch. 

Sorry I may be mistaken here but this is the Sonos community which I presume Sonos have some input into? 
When is there going to be some transparency with this company as to when they are releasing stock? I have bought the Arc etc through a well recognised and reputable outlet In the UK. They are saying stock is stuck in customs. Every other outlet in UK have no stock. 
Sonos are giving no answers and feeding customers BS. 

So, Sonos pls enter into this and be open as to the reasons you cannot supply your product. I gave looked up your stock market and Dunn & Bradford rating. It’s slipping. Are you going under. 
You have a lot of loyal customers. Get real or get lost. 
pissed off from Battersea

michael