Answered

Turntable speaker problems

• 25 March 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a Sonos 5 which works fine with my turntable. As the turntable is in a large room, I also bought two Sonos 0ne sl speakers to group with the Sonos 5. Although the Ones work by themselves and show up on the app, when I try to group them with the Sonos 5, I get the message that the product can’t be found. I’ve reset them several times to factory default but always get the same message.

Appreciate any help. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 25 March 2022, 18:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Not sure what you mean by “link” the Sonos Ones to the PLAY:5. The standard term in the Sonos controller would be to “group” them with the PLAY:5. The line in settings should be playing to the PLAY:5, and the Sonos Ones should be ‘grouped”. 

That is, of course, assuming that they’re all running the same software, either S1 or S2, as you can’t group speakers of differing versions of the OS.  

Userlevel 7

@rwgoldsmith What model router are you using?

Try unplugging the Five and One SLs from power for a couple of minute and reboot your router and phone.