Question

System trade up confusion. - eligible devices

• 4 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi - Pretty sure im not the only one but i’m extremely confused by the the trade up and whether my products are compatible with S2.   I have an old play 3, play 1, connect amp and a bridge..

On the my system page under the upgraded section it lists the connect and bridge.  I can print off a shipping label for these.   Does this mean that if i send them off then i will get a free replacement sent to me?

On the trade up page i see my play 1 and play 3 as expected.   And i’m able to use the 30% offer.

Im interested to find out as i wanted to upgrade to a new play 3 and a sonos beam set with 2 play1’s and a woofer.  Im holding back on this purchase as i’m unsure what i need to do with the connect amp and boost.

Im also a little concerned about system reception, as it stands its a little flakey and im unsure as the whether it has fallen back to wifi rather than sonos mesh.   Will the connectivity be better with s2, i have sky, will that still cause issues as it does now.

Thanks for your help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @jonnio12.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. We do understand that you wanted to take advantage of our trade-up program. For that, I would want to refer you to our sales team @ +18006802345 option 4. They may have all the answers to your questions especially about using the discount coupon/voucher and for any product returns.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help

Thanks,