Suggestions to elevate listening experience & enjoying tennis matches for old age men

• 18 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

A favorite uncle of mine who does not have much of a gift for listening is avidly listening to tennis news and other related stuff all the time,  and being his favorite nephew I'd like to get him Sonos speakers to make his hearing more enjoyable.

My experience with Sonos has been wonderful, so I would be interested in finding any good Sonos speakers he can put on his TV to enjoy tennis matches, news and other things with a clear voice.

See you:)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sonos has three products that work with your TV...Arc, Beam, and Sonos Amp.  The right product really depends on your specific needs, size of the room, and budget.  All three have a speech enhancement mode to increase the volume of dialog when it’s needed.

That said, I have seen some with hard of hearing issues prefer to use bluetooth headphones connected to the TV rather than any sort of soundbar, Sonos or otherwise.  If your Uncle is watching his tennis by himself much of the time, then headphones maybe a better options.  Sonos doesn’t sell headphones currently, although there are rumors that such a product is in development.