Answered

still waiting for the purchased product to be delivered

• 31 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I've been trying to contact you for a month to see if you solve my problem. I have sent emails and spoken 3 times with the technical service chat telling me that they would contact me the sales service and they have not.

The order number is: removed
The shipping number is: removed
The first case number is: removed
The second case number is: removed

I have received only 2 packages of the 3 that I had purchased; dhl has informed me that there has been a theft in their van and that they have taken 1 of the packages that were going to my attention (email attached). I ask that you contact me immediately to inform me of how you will proceed to make the delivery immediately.

Moderator note: Edited order numbers out - please do not share this kind of information in public

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 31 December 2020, 12:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@123jordi   Are you aware that this is a User community forum? You might not want to show such detail in your message. Also, your complaint should surely be with DHL rather than Sonos?

nick9669a, Thanks for your answer. I know it's a user community forum, but it's impossible for Sonos to give me an answer. Dhl has informed sonos that the package has been stolen and I cannot get sonos to reply to my emails. It is for this reason that I have exposed my problem in the forum in case someone could help me by providing me with a sonos sales email. Is it possible that you have an email from sonos?
thanks for your answer!