Stand Speaker Sonos One

• 10 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

I am coming to you for advice on a stand for Sonos One SL speakers.

I visited different brands and my attention turned in particular to Sanus & Flexson. I'd love to hear your opinion on this to see which one you think is the best, given the relatively similar price tag.

However, I see that there is no stand that allows the speaker to tilt towards our ears, which is rather a shame I think. They are only visibly adjustable in height. In addition, I have a small space between the sofa and the wall and unfortunately I cannot move the sofa. Indeed, I have only 10 inches between the sofa and the wall. This is why I must also take this into account in my choice. The ideal would be to find a stand that places the speaker as close to the wall as possible without the support leg making me lose too much space between the wall and the speaker.

Thank you for your advices !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

I am using this pair of Flexson stands for my Play:1s and have been very pleased with them. They are well built and securely hold my speakers. The base is 10.31” wide x 7.36” so they should fit in your 10” space between your sofa and wall and give you some room to turn them if needed.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0777NGSZG/

Badge

Thank you for your reply!

Okay, good to know. Having said that, do you know the distance between the back of the speaker and the wall when the stand is against the wall. I'm afraid the speaker is somewhat far from the wall given the width of the stand.

Userlevel 7

If the base of the stand is flush against the wall, the speaker will be about 1” from the wall.

Badge

Oh ok, good! I imagined a little more distance since the vertical bar is positioned in the middle of the support.

Thanks for the information!