Soundbar for smaller room?

• 30 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have the Arc for my family room set up which is a larger room with high ceilings. I am looking to upgrade my basement set up with either another Arc or get the Beam. The room is much smaller which leads me to my question. Would the Arc be overkill or would the Beam work for smaller room. The Arc is amazing but it seems to be too powerful for a smaller man cave area. Leave me with some thoughts or suggestions!

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

What is the approximate size of the room? What model TV do you have in that room?

The room length is 20x13 so roughly 260 square feet. I have a 65 inch Samsung Q90 TV.

Userlevel 7

With a TV that size, I would stick with the Arc. My living room is about 20 x 13 and my Arc/Sub/Play:1s setup sounds great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

At that size the Beam should work unless you want loud, the Arc would fill the space better and go louder.

We just switched a Bean to an Arc in a similar sized area and we really like the improvement.