Answered

SONOS website order

Good afternoon, can anyone tell me why when I go to order from SONOs website. when I get to country to ship to… in drop down does not have USA? 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 6 July 2022, 23:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Probably the Sonos web team might be able to, but this is a user forum, and we don’t have access to the details of how Sonos designs their website. You might get a better answer by contacting their sales group via phone.

I do have to wonder if you’re ordering on the US website, and not a UK, or elsewhere website, but as I don’t have an order in process, that’s just a guess.

For what it’s worth (which may not be anything) you should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the website, and see which one you’re connected to. It’s at the bottom, on the right. For me, it says “United States” and has a US flag next to it, along with a caret so that I can choose a different website. 

For what it’s worth (which may not be anything) you should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the website, and see which one you’re connected to. It’s at the bottom, on the right. For me, it says “United States” and has a US flag next to it, along with a caret so that I can choose a different website. 

I did go to bottom , it did show me on the US site, but just to make sure I did select US again and it did take me to the correct site! And I was able to complete my order… Much appreciated .. Thanks

Huh. Well, then, while I’m glad you got there in the end, I can’t puzzle out what was happening….must be the fae….