Answered

Sonos USA 30% discount codes for heath workers

Hi I have seen that in the USA 🇺🇸 and Canada 🇨🇦 health workers get 30% discount I’m in

the 🇬🇧 uk we get 15% a bit unfair really as I’m nhs frontline but I was wondering I can get a code of my sister in the USA 🇺🇸 would it work on a uk 🇬🇧 account the 30% code thanks 

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 14 May 2020, 15:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Treble 

Thank you for your service. I’m sure folks in the UK are very appreciative of your sacrifice. 

l’m not an economist but my current data shows the relationship of the US dollar to the British pound to be 1 to 0.82 respectively.  Therefore assuming the ratio is correct the 15% UK discount is although not spot on relatively close given the exchange rate. 

However, I’d contact Sonos sales for a definitive answer regarding using the 30% discount in the UK.  The community is not the platform for that type of question.  Good Luck.

Cheers!

Ok cheers please delete question if inappropriate 

Userlevel 7

The question in not inappropriate. The community just doesn’t set Sonos sales policy. We are just Sonos  users just like you trying to help others when we can. 

But no I can’t delete your question only a Community Moderator can do that. Honestly, l see no reason to do so.

Cheers!

I understand Thanks for replying it’s much appreciated take care 

Badge

is there still a frontline worker code for30% off sonos ??? Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @dgaspasser.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Yes, Sonos still provides discounts for the frontline workers.

US - Nurses, healthcare professionals, and first responders (Police, Fire, and EMT).

CA - First responders (Police, Fire, and EMT).

HOW TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT:

• Customers in eligible regions can visit: https://www.sonos.com/frontline-workers to access the 'Verify with ID.me' button.
  • Once clicked, a pop up will appear for ID.me + SONOS with a selection to be made. The customer will need to choose which group best describes them and sign in to ID.me.
  • Customers that are successfully verified will receive a one-time use code, good for 20% off their Sonos.com order.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi there. I am only seeing 15%. How can I obtain the 30% code. Thanks. 

Badge

never found the 30%. few sites offered that but unable to get. would have bought esp with 30% off, now held off, best of luck

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Nostromo128.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

The latest additions to our Upgrade Program are products that were recently available on Sonos.com and are compatible with both the S1 and S2 Sonos apps.

As these products will still receive the latest features and software updates when running the S2 software, they are only eligible for 15% off with Upgrade.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi @Nostromo128.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

The latest additions to our Upgrade Program are products that were recently available on Sonos.com and are compatible with both the S1 and S2 Sonos apps.

As these products will still receive the latest features and software updates when running the S2 software, they are only eligible for 15% off with Upgrade.

Hi Mark

so because they have the new software, the discount is now at 15% instead of 30%? The Arc sound bar is what I’m interested in and it was previously available at a 30% discount back in May. Would prefer the sold software if it could secure me the 30% discount. Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Nostromo128.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

I would suggest contacting our Sales team they can answer all of your questions about the promotional discount for health workers.