Answered

Sonos store website down?

• 24 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Is the store website down for anybody else?

I’ve tried multiple devices both on wifi and cellular

I’m getting the following message when i try to enter the sonos store

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>RequestHeaderSectionTooLarge</Code>

<Message>Your request header section exceeds the maximum allowed size.</Message>

<MaxSizeAllowed>8192</MaxSizeAllowed>

<RequestId>7QAVS2WT6WG5GTQH</RequestId>

<HostId>7edcpkkCgzEugSCUmnAqlInDTXT2kSsIsVofyo+8Efp/rW9K4W8GDj8Nav+kwtMKIPxzDCa6mts=</HostId>

</Error>

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 24 February 2022, 15:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Is this for the Australian Sonos Store? - this page is working for me ..

https://www.sonos.com/en-au/ 

I’m able to add to cart etc; but haven’t gone as far purchasing anything, as I’m in the UK. 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

G’day

Yea i should’ve mention the Aus store, but i’ve now tried a few regions (NZ, US) and its the same with them all.

Thanks for your reply

Yes, G’day..😀

The sites mentioned all seem to be okay, as far as I can see.. maybe it’s something local to yourself? Perhaps try a different/public DNS on your router like Google 8.8.8.8 and see if that may resolve it?

edit: Perhaps also try a different web browser.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Strange but i’ve come to the conclusion the stores are bugged for me when i’m logged in. If i visit the shop as a visitor all is well.

That is one way to make me not buy anything

I was not working for me using chrome, I had to use firefox to access the store page to come on here. How ever the home page took for ever to load on my firefox instance.

Userlevel 7

To All With Website Issues:

Your best course of action is to call Sonos Customer Service and apprise them of the website glitches. You might also try clearing your browser history.

The US website at the moment does not exhibit any issues to prohibit processing an order. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello everyone, the issue has been addressed and it should be resolved now. Please let us know if you are experiencing further problems with the Sonos Store.