Sonos & Sonance

• 3 February 2019
  • 6 replies

Has anyone purchased the Sonos & Sonance bundle that is currently being sold by Best Buy (See link below). I am looking for any feedback before I purchase. I currently have a 5.1 setup in my living room (Playbar, Sub, and two Play Ones in my ceiling). I am looking to purchase this bundle for my pool area and want to wire the Connect Amp to my outdoor tv and mount the Sonance speakers to my lanai.

Has anyone purchased this bundle? Was it a good buy? Worth the $799 price tag?

Thanks for your feedback!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=sonos+and+sonance&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I’m also reading there are audio delays connecting a connect AMP to a tv. Can anyone confirm? Is there a work around for this?
Badge
Amp is not designed to be used with a TV. There will always be delay issues. Playbar and Playbase are designed for this use.
Remember that there is a difference between the CONNECT:AMP and Sonos Amp. In this deal from Best Buy, they are invpcluding the older design of the CONNECT:AMP, which does have the limitation of the delay, but the Sonos Amp has a low latency HDMI-ARC input, much like the Beam, and similar to the optical input of the PLAYBAR and PLAYBASE.
Badge
I did get this package Black Friday $500. The speakers are a quality build and sound very good.
@AstroDad, do you have it connected to a TV? If so is there audio delay?
Badge
It is not connected to a TV.