Sonos Roam Bicycle Mounting Options???

• 9 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know if the Sonos Roam will have mounting accessories for a bicycle?  Or do you know if the Roam would fit in a standard water bottle cage on a bike?

Handlebar space is difficult with cables, lights, computers, etc., but a light weight carrier that fits around the Roam then drop into a water bottle cage would be so cool!  Not sure Roam is small enough.

Any way, I’m a little bumped it won’t ship for more than a month, but I guess Roam isn’t built in a day.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

It’s probably a little early, but it wouldn’t surprise me that if by release, there’s some enterprising 3rd party company who makes one, or even some person creates a 3d print option for such a mount. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I agree that this is something that has to be available!!! If you watch the launch video the roam is mounted on his handlebar by what looks like a fabric mount. I’ll definitely be using it for my bike.