Sonos products on amazon

• 20 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I just ordered a sonos amp from the sonos website. Backorder until late june. Ok no problem, everything is late, delayed, backordered in this county

So why are they available for next day deliver on amazon? I do not think these are refurbished or used products. And they have return policy to amazon as well.

So what gives? These ok to get on amazon?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Amazon may have certain things in their warehouse, they order based on their own projections, rather than one chosen by Sonos. Could be a better thought process, could not be, I suspect it all depends.

As long as the items are both “new” and from Amazon, and not a third party sales place, you should be fine.

Amazon may have certain things in their warehouse, they order based on their own projections, rather than one chosen by Sonos. Could be a better thought process, could not be, I suspect it all depends.

As long as the items are both “new” and from Amazon, and not a third party sales place, you should be fine.

Agreed, there are lots of potential reasons.  Amazon obviously has a different warehouse, they aren’t doing drop ship with Sonos.  There could be some sort of contractual obligation Sonos has to stock Amazon’s warehouse before their own, who knows.