Sonos One pair speakers

• 9 December 2020
  • 3 replies

My speakers are great but lack bass, can I pair them with the sonos sub? or do I require additional equipment. I guess my question is : do these little speakers work well with the sub or just not enough?

thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

If it’s available where you live, buy it and try it; then return if not satisfied. That way you can let your ears decide rather than ours. 

And yes, you can ‘bond’, not ‘pair’ the Sub with the Sonos Ones. Those words have very specific meanings in the Sonos universe. ;)

If you have the option, try moving your Ones around, their location can have a significant impact on how much bass is perceived. And, of course, if you have a valid iOS device, TruePlay can help, but it’s not a silver bullet. 

So as I mentioned in my past reply, bought a pair of One’s and placed them in the living room. Sound quality is great but very weak bass, I can’t expect much more with this size speaker. Today I bought the sub and installed it in my living room! absolutely amazing! the PUNCH is awesome. In my opinion , Sonos should only sell the speakers with the sub….jajaja.

It is expensive $$ and it “stings”  a bit when you leave the store. Once you plug it in and enjoy the quality….you kind of forget the money side of it.

The sub is an absolute game changer, I would highly recommend any Sonos speaker to be purchased with the sub.