Question

Sonos One Floor Stands

• 2 November 2017
  • 6 replies

Can anyone tell me if there are any floor stands for the new Play One with Alexa, I purchased a complete system playbar, sub and 2 x play one speakers and I made the mistake of ordering new stands but they only fit the Play1, I feel it's a bit stupid of Sonos to give them the same name only difference being a numerical 1 and and alphabetical One, because the play 1 floor stands support the speaker with a screw into the rear of the speaker but the new play one does not have any fixing support , and I need then to be on a stand and not just placed on a table, any ideas people

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Badge +20
In the UK these are due soon...

https://www.flexson.com/by-sonos-product/sonos-one
It's actually called SONOS ONE...not PLAY ONE. The older model is called the PLAY:1. I think your point still stands though. I wish they had come up with a more distinct name.

If you look at the shop on the website, you'll see that Sanus floor stands are available for the SONOS ONE>
Sanus has them now on the Sonos web site and Flexson coming soon.
thanks for info, the Sanus Floor stands I checked the shop out and they still are not available till the end of November surely they should be available when the item comes out? so I have to wait a month to use them, that's not good service
Userlevel 1
Badge
thanks for info, the Sanus Floor stands I checked the shop out and they still are not available till the end of November surely they should be available when the item comes out? so I have to wait a month to use them, that's not good service

As mentioned make sure you are getting a stand for the Sonos One and not the Play One. If someone is looking at Sanus WSS2-W1 then that is I believe not a stand that will work with the Sonos One.

I would love to find out there is some sort of hidden location on the Sonos One for a mounting attachment like the Play One has.
I wish they had come up with a more distinct name.
You think that is crazy? Try to pair a Play:1 and a Sonos One. Not a chance...