Sonos Customer Service - order status

• 9 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

What is with Sonos customer service? It is nearly impossible to get any information on the order I placed. I finally got the order number which shows status as “backorder” which I understand but theyhave not provided any further info after I requested an estimated shipping date. I am really excited about the Arc playbar I ordered but getting leary over their lack of response on delivery.

OV Don

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @OV Don.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Due to the pandemic, Sonos is having some delays with some orders.

I suggest contacting the sales team since they are the only support that can view your order.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hi Mark P.

Thank you so much for your reply, unfortunately I cannot get any live person at Sonos. I just get sent to telephone wilderness ….to die.

OV Don

I don’t think there is such a thing as customer service at Sonos. The fact that we need to spend our time at bulletin boards like this speaks volumes…  They know you are locked in and act accordingly.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @OV Don.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Sorry for the long wait in the phone line have you already contacting our chat support in sales?

They can also assist you with your order status.

Badge

Mark P

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your follow through, I plan to follo up next week. How long shold I reasonably expect to receive a reply from sales?

OV Don

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @OV Don.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

You can contact them at this time Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm EST