sonos atmos system

• 20 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi all

I am seriously considering buying the Arc, sub gen3 and 2 era3 speakers for a dolby atmos system. The only think keeping me from pushing the buy button is the price. At over £2500 it's not cheap. 

Has anyone on here bought these to make a atmos system, if so is it worth the outlay. Many thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Yes I have that Home setup with an LG C9 TV and I think it’s well worth the money. The immersive set has a slight discount too at the moment…

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/ultimate-immersive-set-arc-sub-era-300-pair

Hi Ken

Thanks for the reply. I have an LG G2 coupled with an LG atmos soundbar with rears and have always felt a little underwhelmed with the sound output. I don't really have the room for a receiver/multi speaker setup. That's why the sonos caught my eye.

Hi Ken

Thanks for the reply. I have an LG G2 coupled with an LG atmos soundbar with rears and have always felt a little underwhelmed with the sound output. I don't really have the room for a receiver/multi speaker setup. That's why the sonos caught my eye.

I believe you will certainly notice the difference - the setup sounds great in our living room. No regrets here. 👍

@Daley30,

I will just mention that I understand that Sonos offer a 45 day (no quibble) money-back guarantee if you purchase direct via their shop at sonos.com - so if you don’t like the setup for any reason (I’m sure you will) you could always send it back for a refund.

edit: see below link…

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/legal/terms#legal-terms-sale-returns

Hi Ken

I have the system sitting in My basket on the sonos website. It's nearly a done deal. I just may have to sleep on it. I do love the look of the era300 speakers. I also have the wall mounts for them but they aren't available until July.

Yes, it’s always worth sleeping on these decisions - I tend to do that too. 👍