Sonos Arc order inquiry

• 17 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

Good Morning can anyone tell me please I have ordered a new ARC  Sonos have taken the money from my card but I have had no notification about delivery 📦 what happens next I was told that Sonos would take no payment till day of delivery 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good Morning can anyone tell me please I have ordered a new ARC  Sonos have taken the money from my card but I have had no notification about delivery 📦 what happens next I was told that Sonos would take no payment till day of delivery 

It normally means that the item has been dispatched but ‘normally’ you get a message from Sonos and the courier!  What is the order status in www.sonos.com?

Badge

Thanks for the update I went on to track order but it says no orders 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the update I went on to track order but it says no orders 

Did you receive an email confirming the order?  If so click on the order number and it should give an update on any order that has yet to be processed - although it’s confusing why the money has been taken?  Have you tried calling the Sales help line https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/contact 

Badge

Thanks for letting me know I will click on the order email to find out if the order is processed