Sonos:Arc Black

• 3 December 2020
  • 7 replies

How soon will the black Arc be back in stock?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @My3sons.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Due to the global pandemic, Sonos is having delays in the delivery of its product.

As of today on the Sonos website Sonos: Arc Color: Black is still for back-ordered - expected to ship from January 15, 2021.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thank you for your response.

Why is the Black Arc on overdue items, making me very sad.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @petersmith98.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Due to the global pandemic, the order of most customers is kinda delayed.

But once your order leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Orders placed before 12pm local time generally ship the same day, However, due to the current volume, it can take a few days for orders to process.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi

Any update when the Sonos Arc in black will be available?

Hi

Any update when the Sonos Arc in black will be available?

The back-order date is currently shown as April 2nd, but in my own experience, if you get in early, products can ‘sometimes’ get shipped before the date shown, but please ‘don’t quote me’, as the Arc is indeed an extremely popular Sonos product, it seems. 

Probably has more to do with ‘when will the chip shortages ease up’ than anything else, but there’s always the potential for shipping issues, since they’re made in Asia, and then shipped to your local location.