Answered

Sonos Amp + Sonance speakers + ???

• 27 June 2022
  • 2 replies

We have enjoyed the sonos amp with two wired sonance speakers out back for years...now we’ve extended our space with some chaise lounges on the far side of the pool, and a small game area in the far corner of the year.  You really need to crank the music up under the covered patio to hear it in all corners of the yard.  I’m thinking either two roams, or two moves, or one of each so that we can hear the music in all corners of the yard.  What’s the best combo?  Or is it something else?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 27 June 2022, 22:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

If your Wi-Fi coverage reaches that far, then the easiest and least expensive option would be using Roams or Moves. The Moves are the better option if you want to be able to hear music throughout the entire yard. The Roam is better used for personal listening.

A more permanent option would be adding more outdoor speakers powered by another Amp. Something like this works well for a backyard/pool setting:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sonance-mag-series-6-1-ch-outdoor-streaming-sound-system-powered-by-sonos-brown-black/6440405.p?skuId=6440405&ref=NS&loc=101

Thanks.  I think I’ll try the move.  Wifi is solid…mesh network with and extender in the garage.