Shipping date for my Arc order?

• 1 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I ordered a Sonos Arc from Best Buy on February 17, 2021.  Any idea when his will ship?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

You would need to talk to Best Buy about that.  The Sonos community and staff that read these forums would not have any info on that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Not me, and probably not anyone else on this User forum. Have you asked Best Buy?

I did check with Best Buy but they couldn’t give me an answer.  When I bought it the salesman said it would probably be only a few day, but now it’s going on 2 weeks.  Is Sonos still experiencing shipping delays with the Arc?

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/arc.html

Looks like it’s shipping from Mar 26th, so yes, there are still delays.  None of that really says what the timing on your BB order is though, because there is nothing that says Sonos needs to fulfill BB orders before/after the orders pending on their own sales site.  More accurately, no one here would know since we haven’t seen the contract between Sonos and BB.  Even then, we wouldn’t know how many orders are ahead of you at BB.

Somewhere in one of the many other threads about shipping issues, there is a link to a ‘The Verge’ article, which suggests that Sonos, along with a multitude of other companies, has been hit by the worldwide restriction of chips, caused most likely by the ongoing pandemic. 

But I’d agree with Danny, you’re much more likely to get an answer about shipping time frames from Best Buy. I wouldn’t expect anyone from Sonos to indicate on this public forum when they’re shipping to Best Buy themselves.