Answered

Port ou AMP ?

• 1 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Bonjour,

J’aimerai pouvoir encore profiter de ma platine CD (j’ai l’ampli qui va avec si il est encore utile ?)

Mais j’aimerai que le son sorte sur mes enceintes sonos (plusieurs “Sonos : 1” et “Sonos 1 SL”), quel est le sonos le mieux adapté : AMP ou PORT ?

Merci d’avance pour votre aide

icon

Best answer by Corry P 1 March 2021, 12:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Yannick-84 

This is an English language forum - please rephrase your post in English. Thank you.

Hi,

I would like to use my CD deck.

But I want the music comes out of the speakers sonos (many “Sonos : 1” et “Sonos 1 SL”)

What I need to buy : AMP or PORT ?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Yannick-84 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

The Sonos Port would be ideal for this, but many would argue it’s better to get a Sonos Five as it operates as a speaker as well having Line-In. Note that the Sonos Five has a 3.5mm stereo jack input as opposed to the RCA connections on the Port - you’d need to get the correct cable (RCA to 3.5mm) or an adaptor to connect to your CD player. The Port can also be used as an Input device for your amplifier, so you can have Sonos sources playing through your Hi-Fi.

Thank you !

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thank you !

You are very welcome!