Question

Playbase Wifi Card Issue: Was It Fixed?

• 12 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m considering the purchase of a Playbase.  Can anyone tell me if the issue of failing WiFi cards was resolved later in the production run?  If buying a Playbase is a roll of the dice, I will look at buying a Beam instead.  Thanks for any input.  I appreciate this forum.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @SoundWavez.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Since Sonos playbase already been discontinued to manufactured by Sonos. I can say theirs only a few customers who experienced an issue with the wifi card but still, Sonos still supports the playbase if customers run into trouble.

But if you want to have peace of mind go with the beam or if you want the latest soundbar that would be the Sonos arc.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.