Answered

Order trouble

• 9 December 2021
  • 6 replies

I placed my order a couple days ago and even placed another one to see if it changed anything but I have 0 information about my order. By this I mean I didn't receive any confirmation email or anything. 

I don’t know what to do :(

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 9 December 2021, 23:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

If you log in to your Sonos account, do your orders appear under “Orders”? If they do, what does it say under “Status”?

Is the email address associated with your Sonos account correct? Have you checked your junk mail folder?

The email associated with my sonos account is correct yes and it is written that “No Order records could be found”. There is nothing in the junk email folder either.

The first order I placed was one week ago and I tried to do it again today but nothing different happened .

Userlevel 7

It sounds like your orders aren’t being processed. Do you see any charges on your credit card?

You should probably contact Sonos:
https://www.sonos.com/fr-fr/contact

I don’t see any charges on my credit card that’s why I tried to order the speaker a second time.

Ok I'll try to contact them as soon as I can !
Thank’s for your help :)